Algo Group intends to be the world leader in the Window Regulators and Handles market thanks to the high level of product quality, customer service and reliability, both in the Aftermarket (IAM) and in the production of special solutions for original equipment manufacturers (OEM). In order to achieve customer satisfaction and sustain profitable growth, it undertakes to implement:
- An exemplary behavior in matters of safety, ethics and compliance with anti-corruption laws.
- Particular attention to the protection of the environment through continuous improvement, defining the objectives and their consistent implementation through the Algo Goes Green Project. Constant attention to the climate and environmental protection represents the will of each of us to safeguard the earth that surrounds us for our children and our children's children, it represents the desire and will to perpetrate life itself and the values that are inextricably linked to it.
- A totally customer-oriented approach to achieve the quality of “0 defects” in all activities performed.
- A management system that complies with the requirements of international standards.
- The development of new quality, innovative and economically competitive products, with the collaboration of our suppliers, accompanied in a path of continuous growth.
Product development and Testing
The organization of the Algo Group process complies with the guidelines of the IATF 16949:2016 technical specifications. Our products are 100% tested through trials and checks, including the Functional End of Line (EOL) to ensure our customers components comply with the required specifications. We also guarantee full traceability from raw material to finished components. Product validation activities are carried out internally using a metrological laboratory and a test and calibration laboratory. The tools and equipment in the test laboratory allow us to carry out duration tests, environmental and humidity tests, while the metrological laboratory is equipped with the necessary equipment to carry out dimensional measurements on the product.